Welcome to Airsoftphotography.co.uk the Number 1 Place for Airsoft Photos!
Airsoftphotography.co.uk offers access to an ever growing database of Airsoft photographs
So if you are an Airsoft Team, A Lone Warrior or Even an Airsoft Site/Field Owner? And looking for some new high quality photos then you’ve came to the right place!
Photography News, tips n tricks
- Our Olympus EM1 Mk III Review Got an Important Updateby Chris Gampat on August 11, 2022
Back in 2020, we reviewed the Olympus EM1 Mk III and awarded it four out of five stars. Since then, it’s received a few firmware updates, so we’ve updated the review of the camera. It has since been succeeded by the OM System OM1, which we really love. While it’s it’s not great at everything,
- The New Photographer’s Intro Guide to Autofocusby Chris Gampat on August 10, 2022
The autofocus on a camera can be a very intricate thing. Specifically, it's become even more complicated and capable in the past few years. So if you just bought a brand new camera, then you're in luck. We're talking you through some of the most important aspects of your new camera's autofocus. Even better, we're going to keep this guide to autofocus brief. Let's dive in.
- Have You Got Your Brand New Sony Camera Yet?by Chris Gampat on August 10, 2022
Go get a brand new Sony camera! Until August 14th, there’s a Sony flash sale going on. Want some new glass? Come get it! Considering a new camera? Well, this is probably the best time to get one and will be for a while before the holidays. The Sony a7r IV is $500 off. the
- How to Protect Yourself From Toxic Photographersby Ivor Rackham on August 10, 2022
Most photographers are generous with their knowledge and supportive of others. Sadly, this is not true of everyone. Here's why a toxic minority gives all photographers a bad name and how to deal with them. [ Read More ]
- 5 Helpful Tips to Improve Your Bird Photographyby Alex Cooke on August 10, 2022
Bird photography is a difficult but fun genre that requires a combination of specialized technique, patience, creativity, and knowledge of how birds behave in order to get successful results. If you would like to improve your bird photography, check out this fantastic tutorial that will show you five tips sure to put you on the track to better images. [ Read More ]
- This 'Hidden' Lightroom Slider Will Help Your Photos Popby Alex Cooke on August 10, 2022
This Lightroom slider is not hidden in the sense that there is some special secret to finding it, but it is in a place where you probably would not think to look for it. This great video tutorial will show you how to take advantage of it to make your photos pop quickly and easily. [ Read More ]
- Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro goes head-to-head against its EF mount predecessor – Is it really worth upgrading?by John Aldred on August 10, 2022
Canon’s EF mount 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens has been one of the most respected macro lenses out there for years, for any camera system. Even amongst non-Canon photographers, it’s a lens that many of us have occasionally wished we could use. With Canon’s transition to mirrorless, though, EF is making way for RF, The post Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro goes head-to-head against its EF mount predecessor – Is it really worth upgrading? appeared first on DIY Photography.
- Jollylook is back with the Jollylook Pinhole – Their new DIY instant film pinhole camera kitby John Aldred on August 10, 2022
It always makes me smile to see a new camera from Jollylook. We’ve featured a couple of their other cameras in the past including the original Jollylook in 2017 as well as the smarter Jollylook Auto in 2020. Now, the Ukrainian company has relocated to Slovakia and is announcing their newest camera, the Jollylook Pinhole The post Jollylook is back with the Jollylook Pinhole – Their new DIY instant film pinhole camera kit appeared first on DIY Photography.
- Ricoh Europe is killing off and replacing its EU website – existing accounts will not be transferredby John Aldred on August 10, 2022
Ricoh has reportedly sent out an email to customers informing them that they’re shutting down their EU website at Ricoh-Imaging.eu on September 5th. It seems that the singular all-encompassing website is to be replaced by a number of brand-specific websites. This will allow them to target each specific demographic rather than having a single catch-all The post Ricoh Europe is killing off and replacing its EU website – existing accounts will not be transferred appeared first on DIY Photography.